Business Basics Bundle
Time & Location
About the Event
Microsoft Excel: Practical Application
February 17 | 2:00 - 5:00 pm
Microsoft Excel is so much more than simply entering numbers in a spreadsheet. With over 100 tasks, learn how this powerful software application can work for you! Build fancy reports while taking your knowledge of spreadsheets to the next level! Learn by doing in this hands-on workshop.
· Build a Budget Summary Worksheet
· Explore How to Format Worksheets to Meet Your Needs
· Create a Sales Report
Basic Business Accounting and Bookkeeping (Two-part Series)
July 14 & 21 | 1:00 - 5:00 pm
All too often, small business owners need to be a jack of all trades without the right tools in their toolbox. If your business is going to sustain itself, you must become proficient at basic accounting and bookkeeping. Let this class help you get there!
- Describe Credit/Debit
- Analyze Cashflow Statements
- Understand how to Record Transactions
- Know how to Organize Tax Documents
Microsoft Office 365: Maximizing Teams and Outlook
August 10 | 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Ultimately, business is based on production. Learn how to be more productive with two Microsoft Office applications, Outlook and Teams. Whether it is “uncluttering” that inundated inbox or streamlining the Teams experience for your business, this course takes a hands-on approach to learning. Level up your communication efforts!
· Learn Best Practices with Outlook
· Create Channels within Teams
· Share documents and files safely
· Share your screen for top shelf presentations
- Business Basics Bundle$380$3800$0