Tue, Apr 26|
Leading through Adversity
Learn tools to handle a number of unexpected situations.
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM MDT
Mainspace, 13 1/2 E Divide, Bowman, ND 58623, USA
About the Event
You’ve got the everyday tasks figured out. But what about when you and your employees need to turn common sense into common practice? This session will give you the tools to handle a number of situations that may unexpectedly happen in your business – including but not limited to company morale, equipment failure, performance behaviors and all the highs and lows in between.
- Handle yourself, team, and customers through complex situations;
- Step back to prioritize workload in the face of adversity;
- Think quickly on your feet to seamlessly address unexpected situations;
- Effectively communicate expectations with all stakeholders; and
- Set a positive and consistent tone with work culture towards emergencies.
2022 Business Success Classes are brought to you by Bowman County Development Corporation in conjunction with the University of Mary, ND Small Business Development Centers and funded in part by a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Leading through Diversity$89.00