Tue, Mar 09|
Register for Instagram for Business, Product Photography, and A Beginners Guide to E-Marketing and SAVE!
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2021, 6:00 PM MST – Jun 17, 2021, 8:00 PM MDT
Mainspace, Bowman Economic Development Corporation, 13 1/2 East Divide Street, Bowman, ND, USA
About the Event
Instagram for Business
March 9 | 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Learn everything from setting up your Instagram business page to scheduling posts to setting up an Instagram store. Instagram can be a powerful tool for businesses and offers many unique features.
· Creating a business account and linking it to Facebook
· Switching from multiple accounts on your phone
· Creating a bio
· Setting goals and strategies
· Creating effective posts
· Interacting with consumers
· Instagram stories
· The power of polls, shop now, etc.
· Instagram Store
· Brand Voice
· Analyze your page
A Short Course in Product Photography (Three-part Series)
May 5, 12, & 19 | 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Businesses rely on social media marketing now more than ever. Did you know there are best practices when integrating product photography to give you potential customers a better experience? Come learn these tips that you can apply the very next day!
· Arrange and Light Your Product
· Style and Display Your Product
· Learn and Apply Editing Techniques Using Phone Apps
A Beginners Guide to E-Marketing
June 7 | 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Learn how to create two-way communication with sophisticated emails in which the customer is just as involved as the brand. By responding to concerns, keeping consumers informed, and analyzing what is important to your consumer, you will build your business.
· Choosing your e-marketing software
· Developing an email list
· Frequency of communication
· Writing Content
· Finding your voice
· Incentivizing sales through special offers
· Creating effective newsletters
Instagram for BusinessMainspace
A Short Course in Product PhotographyMainspace
Includes Instagram, Product Photography, and E-Marketing